Thursday, May 6, 2010

All Work and No Play

I got sick this week, which makes teaching children things fun. Whispering, "Please sit down!" and "Do you really want to throw that paper into the trash from across the room?" Just doesn't do it the same way my full force voice does.

I am anxiously awaiting my voice's return and hoping I can coax myself into writing sub plans (I doubt it) in the meantime.

Today, I typed the instructions I usually give orally onto a Word Doc which was projected onto the white board at the front of the room. Creative-yes, Effective-just as effective as whispering.

I am so thankful that I get to cozy up to my boys tonight. So what if I will have to wash a few dishes and vacuum the floor, I get to snuggle until my heart's content.

I have this other job, that I will try to photograph myself doing so I can post a pic, that takes up so many nights. I am happy that I have a second job, yes, but it is so long to be without the males in my life.

I love the snuggles and cannot believe that I have from 3:15p-8p to get them tonight.

Ooooo. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. So so so Lucky you to have such a great great great family.. but how could it have been other wise when you are such a great friend and a generous person! Send you many big hugs to add to those great ones!

    ReplyDelete