Thursday, May 13, 2010

Painful Hiatus

Hey gang -

I'm sure some of you have noticed that we've been on hiatus here at Life As We Blog It - I apologize for the abrupt halt of our posts!

It seems that our good intention to post honestly and authentically each and every day was curtailed last week due to several factors, one being my unfortunate (and untimely!) sudden health concern.

Now, don't freak out - I'm fine, it's nothing even near life threatening or contagious - just a hereditary pain issue passed down through the family line: some people inherit their parent's money... unfortunately, pain is the current currency of the Kline dynasty!

I've dealt with this issue on and off again for the past decade and it's exacerbated by stress - my doctor, St. Tucci (LOVE HIM), said my daily two hour, round trip commute no doubt affects my health more than I realize (sitting tense in the car for ten+ hours a week can do a number on your physical well being!) - so my doctor ordered up some bed rest.

I'm trying to take it easy but man, it's not easy being easy when the slightest movement causes me to shriek out in pain and I'm not even trying to be the slightest bit dramatic - I swear!  And it's REALLY not easy to take it easy when one is as restless and hyper as I am!

So, do us a major solid and please bear with us until we're back to our regular posting schedule.  I'm sure we'll have A LOT to write about!

xx Ali

6 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!! I've missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better! Sure do miss my daily entertainment from you!!
    xoxo
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Sounds really painful! I hope you're healed up soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lady! This makes me sad! I know the pain thing well from endo, and it's no fun... get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza, good luck on pulling through this. Things always seem to get better.

    ReplyDelete